We try to keep things simple therefore so are our terms of service:
Buyers & Sellers
- In all negotiations offers made by either party are only binding for 24 hours from when the offer is sent to the other party unless otherwise specified.
- You both agree that the transaction will be handled through Escrow.com as a broker transaction with us as the the broker and a 1 day inspection period, although at times we may make exceptions to this rule based on the specific circumstances.
- You will both work diligently to complete any deal as quickly as possible.
- All prices are in USD (United States Dollars) unless otherwise specified.
- Although most listings are only valid for 24 hours, any sale that results from a listing on the DN.BIZ Domain Sales Newsletter regardless of when the sale is agreed upon or completed is subject to the above bullet points.
- All completed sales are publicly reportable unless otherwise requested.
- If you fail to comply with any of the terms stated on this page then you may be permanently banned from future participation as either a buyer or seller at our sole discretion.
- Seller is responsible for standard escrow fees.
- You are responsible for paying our commission which is currently 15%.
- You are bound to sell your domain(s) at the listed price and to the first buyer in agreement with that price, unless you have already agreed to sell the domain(s) to a different buyer for less.
- Your listing is valid for 24 hours from when it runs unless otherwise stated.
- You agree that we may run your listing again within 2 weeks (14 calendar days) of the original run without having to ask your permission again.
- Pricing is set by you, but is something we both have to agree to. We will of course never alter or reduce your pricing without your prior written consent first. Changing the price of a listing does not restart or extend the 14 day period discussed in the bullet point above.
- When you submit your domains to us for inclusion if you include a price with your submission then you agree that we may include your domain listed at that price in the newsletter without having to ask you first for 7 calendar days from the time we receive your submission. After 7 days we if we decide we want to include your submission we will ask you first and verify that the offer is still available. If you change the pricing of a submission then that restarts the 7 day period with the new price.
- You may not charge any additional fees aside from the escrow fees and the agreed upon price for the domain(s).
- If you would like to remain anonymous there may be additional (minor) fees.
- Offers on listed domains are first-come-first-served.
- If you are the first party to agree to buy or make an offer on a domain or portfolio at the listed price then you have automatically agreed to buy that domain or portfolio at that price.
- Any offer your make is a binding agreement to buy that domain or portfolio at that price subject to the seller’s approval.
- Your offer is only binding while the listing is still valid (most listings are only valid for 24 hours).
- If you would like to use a different registrar than where the seller currently has the domain registered you may have to pay a registration fee or other fees to your chosen registrar. Furthermore it is possible that even though you choose the same registrar where the seller currently has the domain registered they may charge you a fee for the account change (however highly unlikely).
We do reserve the right to change this policy at any time so check back as often as you want. You can check again now if you hit refresh in your browser, or by clicking here.